Types of UK Immigration and EU Law Cases We Handle:
- British Citizenship and Naturalisation.
- Tier 1 Visa Applications. (general, highly skilled workers, entrepreneurs, investors, graduates)
- Tier 2 Visa Applications. (general, sponsored workers, sportspersons, religious workers, intra-company transfers)
- Tier 4 Visa Applications. (students)
- Tier 5 Visa Applications. (temporary workers, government authorised exchange, international agreements, youth mobility, charity and religious workers, sponsored researchers, creative and sporting)
- Sponsor Licences, Suspension and Revocation
- Spouse and Family Immigration. (fiancés and fiancées, husbands, wives, parents, children, brothers and sisters)
- Business Immigration. (temporary work visas, sponsored employment immigration, and permanent residence for professionals and investors)
- European Free Movement Applications. (EEA residence permits, EEA family permits, EEA permanent residence cards)
- Further Leave to Remain (FLR) and Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR).
- UK Ancestry.
- Appeals and Human Rights Claims.
- Administrative Review.
- Pre-Action Protocol.
- Judicial Review.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced immigration solicitor in Woking, Surrey